These One Pot Seafood Pasta are easy seafood pasta cooked in one pot. Quick and delicious dinner that you can whip up in less than 30 mins.
- 10 oz spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 oz shelled and deveined shrimp
- 8 oz Manila clams
- 4 oz scallops
- 1 can 28 oz whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian basil leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar/brown sugar
- Chopped Italian parsley for garnishing
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drained and set aside. Blend the entire can of the whole peeled tomatoes in a blender or food processor. Set aside the sauce.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat. Add the olive oil, then add the garlic. Saute the garlic before adding the shrimp, Manila clams and scallop. Stir to combine well with the garlic, then add the tomato sauce, basil leaves. Cook the seafood until they are almost done, add salt (to taste) and sugar. Transfer the spaghetti into the skillet, stir to mix well with the sauce. Top with the chopped parsley, serve immediately.