These vegan crab salad rolls are full of tender, delicious seafood flavour without any of the seafood! Savoury, creamy, tender and crunchy filling in a super soft bun? What’s not to love?
- 1 block pressed smoked tofu (210 g)
- 2 green onions, finely minced
- 2 small ribs celery, finely diced (about 1/2 cup total)
- 1/4 tsp white pepper (or black pepper)
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/3 cup vegan mayo
- 2 tsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 4 hot dog buns (or hoagie rolls)
- Use a grater to shred the entire block of tofu. Discard (or eat) the tough outside part that's not as easy to shred.
- Combine with minced green onions, celery, white pepper, Old Bay seasoning, vegan mayo, and lemon juice. Mix until combined.
- Fill your toasted or fresh hot dog buns or hoagie rolls and enjoy!