The crescent rolls got really dark fast. You can keep an eye on them to not over cook them or use a lower temp. I thought these were so good. I was debating dipping them in vegan ranch (I bought my first bottle of follow your heart ranch) or in marina. I meant to save some vegan pepperoni (really seitan sausage) for this recipe. Oh well. Such a quick recipe! This is a feast in under 15 minutes.
- 1 Container crescent rolls
- Couple spoons of pasta sauce
- Vegan shredded cheese
- Spray oil
- Divide the container of dough into two rectangles. With your finger try sealing all the cut lines.
- Lay your dough horizontal. On the right side put a couple spoons of sauce then a helping of vegan cheese. If you don’t overfill this then you’ll have an easy time sealing the pocket shut.
- Fold the dough to the left over the right and pinch completely around the pocket to seal it
- Spay a small pan and place pockets in the pan
- 400 degrees for 6 minutes. Flip then spray with oil and cook for another 5 minutes or until golden.