This BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad is sure to become a picnic favorite this spring and summer.
- 1 pound pasta, I used cavatappi, cooked until al dente
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Honey BBQ Dressing
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup corn chips
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl.
- Stir together Hidden Valley® Honey BBQ Dressing and sour cream and pour over pasta. Toss to mix.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except corn chips, and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and sprinkle corn chips on top just before serving.