These Decadent Chocolate Lasagna are Light and easy, no-bake layered dessert with crushed Oreo, cream cheese and chocolate pudding, topped with Cool Whip and chocolate chips.
- 36 Oreo cookies (regular, not double stuff)
- 8 oz cream cheese-softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip-divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 6 tablespoon butter-melted
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- In a food processor finely crushed Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
- In a large bowl using a fork mix Oreo with 6 tablespoons melted. When the butter is mixed, transfer it to a 9 x 13 inch dish and using a spatula press down the crumbs into the bottom.
- Transfer the crust in the refrigerator while you are mixing the fillings.
- Mix the cream cheese until it’s fluffy, add 2 tablespoons of milk and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip.
- Spread the mixture over the crust.
- In a medium bowl mix chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for a few minutes until the pudding starts to thicken
- Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes to firm up the pudding.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over the top and sprinkled with mini chocolate chips.
- Freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.