Your family’s new favorite dessert! This 5-Ingredient Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is a no-bake treat that’s ready with just 10 minutes of prep. Bring on summer!
- 24 ice cream sandwiches
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Topping of choice: such as mini M&M’s, sprinkles, crushed Oreo cookies, toffee bits, etc.
- Layer 12 ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch dish. You will need to cut the last ice cream sandwich in half in order to get it to fit in the bottom of the dish.
- Allow to soften for a few minutes and then use a spoon to gently press the ice cream sandwiches down a little bit.
- Get full recipe==>>theseasonedmom.com