This Instant Pot chicken and dumpling recipe is so comforting that everyone in the family will enjoy it.
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 16 oz bag of frozen mixed veggies
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 small diced onion
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- Place cubed chicken breast into the pot along with potatoes, and mixed veggies.
- Pour over your chicken broth
- Place on manual high pressure for 14 minutes,
- Do a quick release.
- Place pot on saute.
- Stir in Heavy Cream and bring to a low boil
- separate bowl mix together Bisquick and milk.
- Drop Spoonfuls of the mix into your hot boiling liquid.
- Cover with a glass lid and cook for 5-7 minutes or until the dough rises to the top and is no longer doughy. Serve and enjoy
- Will thicken more as it cools.
- Serve and enjoy!