These Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Rolls are healthy and really easy to make.
- 5 Eggland’s Best eggs
- 8 fully cooked breakfast sausage links
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tube (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 slices American cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, beat eggs.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons beaten egg for brushing on tops of crescent rolls.
- Scramble remaining eggs (adding salt and pepper, to taste)
- Unroll dough onto work surface; separate into 8 triangles.
- Cut cheese slices in half; place 1 half on each triangle.
- Top each with spoonful of scrambled eggs and 1 sausage link.
- Loosely roll up triangles as directed on can
- Place rolls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush reserved beaten egg on top of each crescent.
- Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper over each.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Rolls can be frozen then reheated in the microwave for about one minute.
- Cook’s Notes: Fully cooked, frozen sausage links can be used. Just cook them in the microwave for about 30 seconds to thaw.