Pineapple Frozen Margaritas are the perfect cocktail when those summer days get hot-tequila, orange, pineapple and lime flavors blend perfectly into this frozen cocktail!
- 2 cups frozen cut pineapple
- juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup triple sec or other orange flavored liqueur
- turbinado sugar or salt for glass rim
- lime & orange wedges for garnish
- Combine pineapple, orange juice, lime juice, tequila and triple sec in a blender and pulse until uniform. (If your margarita looks too thick thin with an additional 1/4 cup orange juice.)
- Dip glass rims in a shallow dish of water, then into sugar.
- Garnish with lime and orange wedges.
- Serve immediately.