This recipe is high in fat and protein, we use cooked chicken (either breast or thigh), parmesan, mozzarella as the main ingredients. To make it a complete meal, it’s best to serve this dish with a low carb side such as salad or leafy greens.
- 2 cups cooked chicken cubed or shredded
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 slice bacon fried and crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the baking dish and grease it lightly so the chicken will not stick to the pan. Lay out the chicken in the pan then spread the marinara sauce all over.
- Dredge the top with some red pepper flakes, parmesan, and mozzarella. Finally, sprinkle bacon and dried basil for more flavor.
- Put in the pre-heated oven and bake for 25 minutes. Remove once the cheese has melted and formed bubbles.