These Pulled Pork Nachos are festive and tasty and a cinch to make.
- 1 (8-10 oz) bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups prepared shredded bbq pulled pork, or some of my famous (Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken)
- 1 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2-4 Tablespoons BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion.
- Optional topping: 2-4 Tablespoons of ranch dressing
- 1 cup of coleslaw
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread chips out on a prepared baking sheet. I used parchment paper, but you could also use foil.
- Place pulled pork over chips.
- Add on the red onion slices.
- Sprinkle on your cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheese, and drizzle a couple tablespoons ( 2-4 depending on taste) of BBQ sauce on top.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted. Add optional toppers and serve immediately.