Our family's favorite lasagna recipe - not only because it's delicious but because it's so EASY! You don't even have to precook the lasagna noodles! With beef, pork, three cheeses, and tons of seasonings, you know this recipe is going to be a hit!
- 1 TB vegetable oil
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 5 c tomato sauce
- 1 lb beef
- 1 lb pork
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 TB basil
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 c cottage cheese
- 1 c parmesan cheese
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese sliced
- 1 pkg lasagna noodles no boil
- parmesan cheese to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a pan, saute garlic in Vegetable oil on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Stir in basil, salt, a little pepper, and tomato sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes. Turn down to low and continue to simmer.
- In another pan, brown your beef and pork. Add browned meat to your sauce and continue to simmer.
- In a bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, cottage cheese and sour cream. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a 9x13 pan, spread 1 cup of your sauce on the bottom. Layer with lasagna noodles and spread another cup of sauce on top of the noodles.
- Add a layer of sliced mozzarella cheese and then half the sour cream mixture.
- Then add another layer of noodles, followed by a cup of sauce, another layer of sliced mozzarella and the rest of the sour cream mixture.
- Then add one more layer of noodles and the last of the sauce.
- Add Parmesan cheese to the top and bake for 25-30 minutes. ENJOY!