When it comes to comfort food, lasagna ranks pretty high up there on a list of things people crave. Warm and rich, coma-inducing, carbalicious (I made that word up, but you can use it) goodness. Which, obviously is not a great fit for a low carb or keto diet.
- 32 oz marinara sauce
- 15 ounce package ricotta
- ½ pound Italian sausage
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese cut into 4 thick slices
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage.
- Add the marinara to the skillet once sausage is cooked.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan and ricotta cheeses.
- Place 4 ramekins onto a baking sheet.
- Spoon a thin layer of meat sauce into each of the ramekins.
- Spoon ½ cup of ricotta into each ramekin.
- Top each with about a half cup of the meat sauce.
- Add a slice of mozzarella to each ramekin.
- Place lasagna bowls (on baking sheet) under broiler until heated through, about 10 minutes.