This is a favorite, so I make it every chance I get. My youngest son wanted pies around his wedding cake, and this peanut butter pie recipe was one of his requests!
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Salted chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving.