The gooey layers of chocolate, coffee, and cookies in these Tiramisu Brownies will have you reaching for more dessert in a hurry.
- 1 - 9x13 size brownie mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 - 3.4 ounce box cheesecake pudding
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Tablespoons instant coffee, divided
- 1 - 16 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed & divided
- 2 1/2 cups hard lady finger cookies, broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup hot water
- cocoa powder
- Bake brownies according to the package directions. Let cool completely.
- Dissolve 2 Tablespoons coffee in the milk. Whisk in the pudding mix and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese in another bowl. Add the sour cream and beat again on low speed.
- Fold in the pudding mix and half of the Cool Whip.
- Dissolve the other 2 Tablespoons coffee in the hot water and drizzle over the cookie chunks.
- Spread half of the pudding mix over the cooled brownies. Lay the cookie chunks on top of the pudding. Cover with the rest of the pudding mixture.
- Top with the remaining Cool Whip. Dust with cocoa powder. Refrigerate until time to serve. Store in a sealed container.
- *I used a hard coffee cookie in place of the lady fingers. I found them at our local Meijer...the brand is Stella D'oro-Margherite cookies. I have seen them at Walmart as well.
- **Ladyfingers are usually sold in the pasta aisle of most grocery stores.