You're gonna LOVE my low carb, sugar free sweet tea recipe! This tea tastes so good you won't believe it doesn't have tons of sugar in it! The best part is that not only is this tea keto friendly but it also has ZERO carbs!
- 1 Gallon Of Filtered Water
- 4 Bags Of Luzianne Iced Tea Bags
- 3/4 Cup Of Lakanto Granulated Sweetener
- 1/4 Teaspoon Of Baking Soda
- Heat half of your filtered water in a large pot until it comes to boil. While the water is boiling put your tea bags and baking soda into a gallon sized pitcher.
- Once water comes to a boil, add it to the pitcher with the tea bags and baking soda. Allow to steep for 5 - 10 minutes or until your tea is dark in color.
- Once your tea has steeped, remove the tea bags and stir in your Lakanto Granulated Sweetener . Make sure the sweetener is fully dissolved. Add the remaining water and stir well. Allow to chill or serve over ice. Enjoy!