These insanely delicious Oreo brownies are extra fudgy, stuffed with Oreo cookies, and topped with even more Oreos. Made from scratch and oh so easy!
- 3/4 cup oil , vegetable or canola
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 24 Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment, or line with aluminium foil and lightly grease.
- In a large bowl stir together the oil and sugar.
- Whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in the cocoa powder, flour, and salt.
- Spoon about 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan and spread flat. Then place 16 Oreos on top (4 rows of 4) and press down slightly.
- Spoon the rest of the batter over top.
- Cut the remaining Oreo cookies into pieces, and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes or until the top is no longer shiny.
- Allow to cool fully, then cut into pieces with a sharp knife.