The softest and chewiest 5 ingredient low-carb bagels are made with no sugar or butter They make the BEST keto sandwiches at under 8g carb per bagel and are ready in under 30 minutes!
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp everything seasoning optional
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese to a large microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the microwave and stir with a four until fully combined. Immediately add the almond flour, egg, and baking powder. Stir to combine until the flour and eggs are incorporated into the mozzarella. If the dough is sticky, knead with hand until long longer sticky.
- Divide dough into 8 equal portions. Shape each portion into a doughnut shape. Place on prepared baking sheet. Garnish with the desired topping or leave plain.
- Bake 15 minutes. If desired, broil for 1 minute to brown the top of the bagels.
- If the dough is too sticky, reheat for 30 seconds in the microwave and re-mix and it should hold up. If it's still sticky after reheating, add 1/4 cup more flour and mix in.