Easy, chocolatey and delicious this Better Than 5ex Cake is an addicting dessert that is a crowd favorite and a staple at potlucks and gatherings!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix and ingredients to prepare (listed on package)
- 12 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces caramel sauce
- 8 ounces whipped topping (1 tub = about 3 cups)
- Toffee bits
- Bake cake according to package directions.
- Once baked, immediately poke holes all over the top of cake with handle of a wooden spoon.
- Pour can of sweetened condensed milk over cake and spread out over the surface. Then pour your jar of caramel sauce over the top and spread out.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Spread whipped topping over top of the cake and sprinkle with your desired amount of toffee bits.