Quick and easy Instant Pot pork chops recipe that delivers moist, tender pork chops that are packed with flavor!
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Rub Some Butt BBQ Seasoning or your favorite pork seasoning
- Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet 'N Spicy BBQ Sauce or your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Season both sides of pork chop with your favorite pork seasoning (I use "Rub Some Butt BBQ Seasoning).
- Turn Instant Pot pressure cooker to "Saute" option and add olive oil. Allow to get hot and then brown your pork chops on both sides, working them one at a time and removing them to a pan.
- Once all pork chops have been browned add in chicken broth to pot. Use a wooden spoon to scrape the bits off the bottom of the pan.
- Add pork chops back into pot, with chicken broth. Add a squirt (2 Tbsp or so) of BBQ sauce into the pot.
- Place lid on and set the Instant Pot to "Manual" 10 minutes. Allow pressure cooker to count down and finish cooking, then turn it off. Allow pressure to naturally release. After ten minutes you may release any remaining pressure and remove lid. If you release pressure immediately it will dry out the pork chops so resist the urge to release pressure before 10 minutes have passed.
- Remove pork chops and place them on a baking sheet. Baste with BBQ sauce and place under oven broiler on high for 2-3 minutes until caramelized and bubbly. Serve immediately.