This hearty and delicious Hamburger Casserole recipe is simple to make and uses common ingredients that you likely already have on hand. It’s sure to be a family favorite!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 1/2 c. macaroni noodles cooked and drained
- Grated cheddar cheese enough to cover casserole
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook macaroni noodles according to directions on package.
- Brown ground beef and onion. Add chili powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the cream soups and corn together, add to cooked hamburger. Add macaroni, mix well.
- Put in 9x13 baking dish. Bake 35-40 minutes. Cover with grated cheese for the last 15 minutes. Enjoy!