The best homemade pancake recipe I’ve ever made!! Let the butter cool before adding to milk and eggs. Delish!!!
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, beat them separately before adding to mixture
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (1/8 of a pound)
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- Mix the dry items first.
- Combine the eggs and melted butter to the milk and slowly stir into the flour mixture.
- Heat the griddle to325 F or the pan to medium high let sit at least 10 minutes while heating the griddle orpan.
- These will be high, but light and fluffy -- .