An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. I think it's the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there.
- 4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- Organic Powdered Sugar
- Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and other fruit
- Chocolate Chips
- Zested orange
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a measuring cup.
- Pour the batter into your mug and microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until the cake is cooked through.
- Enjoy plain or top with coconut whipped cream, powdered sugar or berries.
- Make sure to read the tips above and watch the video for a chocolate mug cake that turns out perfect every time!