WARNING!! This dessert is definitely not for the faint of heart! You must be a dedicated lover of all things sweet to be able to survive this flawless combination of deliciousness. With rich Devil’s Food cake, smooth whipped cream, sweet caramel, and crunchy toffee…this Scoop of Heaven Trifle is simply perfection.
- 1 box Devil's Food cake mix (make according to directions)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz. whipped cream
- 22 oz. caramel syrup
- 8 oz. Heath English Toffee Bits
- 1 King-Sized Heath bar (optional)
- Prepare Devil's Food cake according to box directions.
- When cake is still warm, cut it into small squares, leaving it in the pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over cake, allowing it to soak in while it cools.
- Once cake is cooled, spread 1/3 of it in the bottom of the trifle bowl.
- Cover the cake pieces with one 1/3 of the whipped cream, caramel, and Heath English Toffee Bits.
- Create two more layers the exact same way.
- Finally, sprinkle on a crushed Heath bars to top everything off. (optional)
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.