Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms are sautéed in a butter garlic until tender and then tossed in the most AMAZING creamy parmesan sauce. These are great as a side, on top of meat or eaten by themselves and ready in under 10 minutes!
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 Ounces white mushrooms, whole or sliced to preference
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add the butter and olive oil. Add the mushrooms and garlic and saute until tender.
- Add the heavy cream, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir with the mushrooms and heat until the sauce is bubbly and smooth.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh parsley.