This strawberry cheesecake French toast roll recipe teaches you how to make to roll that is loaded with amazing flavor. You can make 6 servings with the help of this recipe and it can be said without an iota of doubt that dish is loaded with excellent flavors.
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon.
- Cream cheese - 16 oz or 455 grams.
- Eggs – 4 nos. (Divided)
- Powdered sugar - 1 cup or 160 grams. (You can keep some more for serving)
- Vanilla extract -1 teaspoon.
- Brioche bread – 10 slices.
- Strawberry - 16 oz or 455 grams. (Chopped)
- Milk – 1/3 cup.
- Granulated sugar - 2 teaspoons.
- Maple syrup – For serving.
- Powdered sugar - 50 grams (For serving purposes)
- Vanilla extract, powdered sugar and cream cheese should be combined in a big bowl with the help of a spatula. The mixing process needs to be done in such a manner that the mixture becomes smooth and fluffy.
- A piece of plastic wrap must be laid out and 4 rows need to be arranged using 2 whole brioche bread pieces.
- You have to cut 2 pieces of the bread into half and they must be added the end of each row.
- After beating one egg in a bowl, the egg wash has to be brushed on each piece’s left side and you can exclude the farthest left pieces in every row.
- The right edges have to be overlapped over the egg wash and pressed to adhere properly.
- The egg wash has to be brushed along each of row of bread’s bottom and the bottom row must be excluded.
- Top edges of each row should be overlapped over the egg wash and you have to press to properly adhere.
- For spreading an even layer of the filling over the bread, a spatula has to be used and the strawberries have to be spread over the filling.
- The bread needs to be rolled up with the plastic wrap.
- The ends of the plastic must be twisted to seal and it should be kept in the freezer for one hour.
- Cinnamon, sugar, milk and 3 eggs should be whisked together in a medium bowl.
- The oven has to be preheated to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- After taking the roll from the freezer, the plastic wrap has to be removed and transferred to a baking sheet that is properly greased.
- The cinnamon-egg mixture should be used to brush all over and it should be baked for 12 minutes (Stop when it becomes golden brown)
- After taking out from the oven, powdered sugar needs to be dusted and then, you have to slice it before serving with a drizzle of maple syrup.