Barbecue and casserole are two of my favorite words to describe a recipe. This BBQ Keto Chicken Casserole Recipe is going to become a family favorite. So delicious, and easy to make, you are going to add this to your meal plan on a regular basis!
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1/8 cup sugar-free bbq sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic seasoning
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 tsp parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook boneless skinless chicken in slow cooker 6 hours on low or 3 hours on high. (I always add garlic pepper seasoning and salt then cover with chicken broth or water, but feel free to season your favorite way or use a rotisserie chicken.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an eight by eight baking dish. Remove the chicken from slow cooker and chop into large pieces.
- Place chicken in bottom of greased casserole dish and sprinkle garlic seasoning on top.
- Pour homemade sugar-free BBQ sauce on top of chicken.
- Crumble cooked bacon on top of the chicken and bbq sauce.
- Cover with a mixture of Monterrey Jack and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for approx 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- You can place casserole dish on the top rack for 2 minutes if you'd like the cheese to brown. Sprinkle the parsley on top and serve.
- The sugar alcohols from the Monkfruit Golden are not included in the nutritional information as most subtract to calculate net carbs.