Looking for a new recipe to make for dinner tonight? This Buffalo Ranch Chicken Bake is the perfect recipe – easy, delicious, and full of flavor! If you love buffalo chicken and easy dinner recipes, this is the recipe for you.
- 3–4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup low fat mayo
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup of Panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray pan with cooking spray and then place chicken in pan.
- Combine mayo, Greek yogurt, and buffalo sauce in small bowl. Spread mixture over chicken.
- In a separate bowl, combine Panko crumbs, cheese, and Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning. Mix well. Sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake in over for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and topping is browned.