This Cheesy Hot Dog Tater Tot Casserole is pure comfort food. Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal.
- 8 hot dogs, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chili (either with or without beans)
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (28-ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sliced hot dogs, chili, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups cheese on top.
- Spread tater tots on top of cheese layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese on top and bake another 10 minutes.